Monday, September 15, 2008

Alisa Grace McEntire

ok since nobody else has posted any pictures,ill post the few i got of the new addition to the family...this is baby alisa,unfortunately you cant see all her blonde fuzzy hair ive been hearing so much about.last i heard,she's healthy and doing great,although 5 weeks premature,and only about 4 and a half lbs.and anyone who hasnt heard,heather and calebs house not only isnt destroyed,but didnt even get flooded. Praise the Lord for answered prayer!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted about it. But thanks for the pictures! She is so pretty just like her mommy!
amber
P.S. Praise the Lord, He sure is Good!

Jenn said...

So glad they are doing good. Thanks for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! Alisa looks sooo sweet! I can't wait to see her!
Lydia~

Daniel said...

I'm really excited for them!!! Your blog is the first place I have even seen Pic's... I guess that shows where I rank!
His house isn't really damaged, just scuffed up a bit, It will take all day with two guys on a chain saw to take care of the tree. Me and Dad took all the other limbs to the street the other day, and mowed his yard so he wouldn't have to worry about that too!
I haven't even seen Caleb since way last Sunday... I kinda miss them both! Oh well, I don't know why I'm going on and on here, this aint even my blog!