Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Clamming

Rons back went out the day before the best clam tideof the year,so his friend Vince took Josh, McKinley and I out to clam.we took our minivan down the beach and got it stuck really bad several times,quite the adventure too.scary. the guys dug 140 clams in about and hour and a half.thats ALOT of clams.Josh and I spent the whole afternoon cleaning them.

this picture is of a baby clam...awwww(:

vince and his clam gun
big clams(: Josh had a bast digging,and thoroughly wore himself out.i had the baby in her sleepy wrap snuggled on my chest and she fell asleep immediately and never woke up,so i wasnt able to dig. but i had fun hunting the for the guys(: Josh didnt use a gun.he barely used a shovel...he just dug like a crazy person and dove in head first...he had alot of fun






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one thing I have always wanted to do. Maybe if I ever get to come see you, we will go see your in-laws and we can go! PLEASE!!!!
Love you friend,
amber

Jenn said...

That looks like a lot of fun!!!

blondevue... said...

ahhh man, I miss that!!! (NOT the cleaning part! lol...)
Glad you guys got lots of them. =)