Tuesday, July 28, 2009

whats happening...

First of all,Josh got a part-time job at the Prospector,because the hiring process for FPD is taking so long.So he's been working with Tyler 3 days a week,and trying to stay somewhat busy.
He's completely through the hiring process with the Police Department,the last steps are just finishing up this week,and hopefully he'll be starting his job here in the next week or two.

Mom and Dad sold their house so we'll be moving out of their apartment here in the next month.
Lots of changes going on,starting a new job,finding a new place to live,and even looking for a new vehicle,something a little more reliable than our rickety minivan...were looking at honda elements,and toyota landcruisers...we're thinking we might start looking for a place out on chena hot springs rd,an appartment or a small house.That would be nice,if we could find someplace in between work,and church.

My newest hobby is learning how to sew.i asked mom to teach me how to use her sewing machine,and im working on quilting some handbags,and possibly some pillows...those seem like fun and easy projects so learn on.

McKinley is growing like a weed,and learning new stuff everyday.she's the happiest baby youll ever meet.she's working on learning how to sit up right now,and rolling over pretty good.she is almost 6 months old,i cant believe it.her favorite thing to do (besides eat) is take a bath.

heres a picture of her little fresh self,bundled in a towel,straight out of the bathtub.



i love how these pictures show off her bright blue eyes...they are pretty much the same color as Josh's...i love that(:













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like Josh I think. It's great that the Lord is moving in your lives. Where will your parent go? I am happy that you seem happy! Email or call me. I have lots to talk about!
Love you!
amber

Grammie Kim said...

Have I told you lately that she's the cutest little thing??

Happy Girl said...

It's good to hear about everything going on in your life. I hope you're doing OK with all the changes, it sounds like you are, but I still pray for everyone there. =] Hopefully Josh's job will come through soon so that he can start in on what he really wants but that's good there was an opening at Prospectors until then.

That baby is Cute! And I can actually say that in all honesty. =) Me being the blatant person that I am, try my best to avoid saying too much about a baby's looks until they have developed some features.... And she has features, cute features. ;-)

Jenn said...

She is sooo adorable. I love getting to hold her. I hope you guys find a place close to North Pole or i won't get to see her as much. That would be a bummer. I guess I will just have to make it work. Love you guys!!!

Rebekah L. said...

Madeline loves baths too! She kicks from the second she's in her tub until I pull her out...I'm ususally completely drenched by that time. If only they could be fat/happy babies together! :)