Monday, November 23, 2009

im so excited...

to see my sisters!!!heather will be here in less than a week,and shortly after she leaves in dec,bek and her family will arrive.they are my very best freinds in the world,and i can hardly wait to see them and share our babies,and just have a really fun time,like we always do(: its pretty much inevitable(: i got a little carried away with pictures here,but i couldnt help it caz theres just so many great sister pictures from over the years!(:






































































































































































4 comments:

Happy Girl said...

Aw... Sisters are awesome. I'm so glad they are coming to visit you! =D

Anonymous said...

What a great post. Those pictures took me back to the fun days when we were all young and care free... Love you and thanks for the comment on the Weight Blog very encouraging!
Love you!
amber

blondevue... said...

Wow!! What a great post Ang! The pictures have so many memories and I'm not even a sister ;)
Miss you lots, I have a card here for you, but have yet to drop it in the mail!
Love ya! Kiss that baby girl on the nose for me :)
Tori

Grammie Kim said...

What fun memories those pictures bring! Can't wait!