Tuesday, December 8, 2009

what fun we're having!!!(:

Thhe heathmeister has been here for a lil over a week,and the time is just flying by...we only have a few days left with her,but how much we have enjoyed having her here,if only for a short while!!!(: i do love my heath sister












Trying to get the little girls to sit and pose is like the hardest thing...they were way too interested in fighting over lucy,the sock monkey,and trying to escape with every shot!





Mckinley has really taken to alisa...she pets her and tries to kiss her,and alisa looks at her solenmly and sais "NO!"(: its hilarious...















lets get outta here!!!maybe if we run at the same time,she wont be able to catch us!(:



escaping...






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have seen such good pictures before. You all look so happy. Those babies are dolls. Love you Ang with my whole heart.
Amber

Grammie Kim said...

:o)

blondevue... said...

That is so awesome Ang!!
It seems like I haven't seen Heather in forever. She looks wonderful! And that cute baby girl? What a cutie! Its so neat that you all are getting time together.
Love ya,
Tori

Happy Girl said...

Oh my goodness! Heather looks amazing! I'm so glad she was able to come visit you. =)

Jenn said...

Those pictures are sooo cute. I love the ones of the little girls. I'm gonna miss Heath and Alisa when they leave!!

Hon Rosie said...

Awww!!! looks like ya'll had TONS of fun!!! :)
Lydia Rose~