Friday, December 10, 2010

mostly for tori

10 things you might not know about me:

1.im painfully shy.i hate talking to people i dnt know.

2.my dad has always been my hero.

3.i worry ALL the time.

4.i hate riding horses.they scare me.

5.i loved tire swings growing up.

6.i USED to want 8 children.at least.

7.i eat stuff that tastes gross if its good for me...until i finally aquire a taste for it.

8.snowmen make me so happy(:

9.im a freak for musicals and classic movies

10.i love to draw,even though im bad at it

6 comments:

LydiaRose~ said...

You don't like riding horses?!?! You need to do it a lot though, so you can aquire a liking for it. haha, jk ;)

Grammie Kim said...

Imagine at least 8 little McKinleys running around....

:)

Anonymous said...

I need to do this!

blondevue... said...

You about made me cry girl!
I'm glad you did this, it makes me sad though because it makes me want to go to a musical with you right now. They always have them around Christmas time.
It makes me happy because I get to remember some of the awesome things about you (The eating the gross foods part, you're so much better than I am!) and I also learned some things about you... :)
Missing you Angela! Hugging you from here.

Happy Girl said...

Haha, yes, this is Angela. Some I didn't know for sure, but #7 makes me laugh.

kim said...

you AREN'T bad at drawing. ;)