Sunday, September 4, 2011

The going's on of Fall...

Heres a cool plant laurel gave me...i just bought this pot and repotted it for my empty corner in my upstairs den...i needed a plant for this corner anyways,so it worked out really nice(:

Josh has been on leave for a little while and has been getting some fall projects done...last week he fell a bunch of trees and made room for the yard we are putting in next year,and built us a big gnarly trash box outside...right now he's working on building a hearth for our pellet stove,and its turning out pretty nice...not sure why it looks like he's missing a bunch of teeth in this silly picture,assure you,he's not...(:




same plant,a little better lighting...




Laurel actually gave me a few plants as a housewarming gift a few weeks ago,and she started this one for my...which is awesome cuz i needed a viney type plant for my bookcase(:








this i one of 3 peices im trying to revive...it was half dead when she gave it to me,in a way too tiny pot,so i split it up,and it already seems to be doing btr











my pretty bamboo in the center...(:
























the gorgeous plant my mom gave me for my bday a year and a half ago...just keeps getting prettier and prettier!(:










the hearth preject...



we spent some family time garage saling yesterday,josh got a steal on a toolbox full of tools($25) and a tablesaw...and i found a few treasures too...a whole bag full of one of my favorite bath and body works lotions for $10!







and two really cute tops that both match the cute skirt i found,all brand new,a dollar a peice!(:


for AFTER the baby is born of course(: pretty sure these wont fit right now!(:
































6 comments:

Heather McEntire said...

fun! i'm jealous of all your plants. i only have ONE. on top of my fridge....the viney kind. but i've kept it alive for six years. my herbs all finally died (well...i killed my basil on purpose. it was headed to the grave anyway.) so my windowsill is all lonely and sad now. nice hearth too. i wouldn't mind a stove in my house...IF i didn't have hannah. can you imagine? OH MY WORD..........

Heidi Wiles said...

I want all of your plants :)

Grammie Kim said...

Fun Ang! Lots of nice plants (the curly one is doing GREAT!) I like your new clothes. You will enjoy something new in a very few weeks, or days, or hours?? ;)
Josh has been busy! Yea for your new hearth.
And don't let Heather take all the credit for her viney plant surviving...I water and prune that thing every time I go to her house. Sigh!

Grammie Kim said...

P.S. LOVE LOVE LOVE the bamboo plant

blondevue... said...

What a great post!! :) love it, and love you!

Mo said...

the short squatty plant is a Mother-in-Law Tongue............cause it's sharp on the end. I had some in my Spider Tree Garden that were over two feet tall. They were taking over......so now they're gone. I can't keep plants in the house alive. At all.