Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ten on Ten - October

Today was the 10th,and my sister Rebakah reminded me to participate in the blogging project "Ten on Ten" that she's been doing with her fellow bloggers...

You share Ten pictures from your day on the 10th of every month,so that your friends and family can have a glimpse of the magic in your everyday life(:

I didnt take this first picture,but woke up to it this morning on Facebook.A really nice photo of my older brother in Basic Training in South Carolina.It made me smile,i hope it makes you smile too.He's the best person I know.



After my morning workout,she "needed to go treadmilling" too.


A freindly reminder on my fridge...(:





doing what he does...secret guy stuff in the garage




The great DiaperBag project...finally started it...but will it ever get finished?THAT is the question.
TEENY TINY all ready for the family outing to Safeway...


We went for oven bags,and came back with all this...

Being serenaded while i worked on my sewing
DINNER...

Her One month birthday is tomorrow!




















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I meant to do that yesterday. Got to busy. Your day looked so much fun! love you!

Heather McEntire said...

what FUN pictures!
I adore your friendly reminder on your fridge....made me laugh out loud. nice artwork.
how fun to see a glimpse of your day....
i wanted to do it again but yesterday i was fairly out of my mind all day with my kids.....
bek suggested all ten pictures could be different shots of my crazy eyes throughout the day, but i wanted the world to be able to sleep after seeing my blog.
: ) love you frankie.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love them all so much.
Especially the reminder on the fridge. I think I need one of those.

I've been avoiding your blog because the pictures of Lucy make me so sad that I can't see her in person :(

Grammie Kim said...

I love this 10 on 10 thing. I think there oughta be an 11 on 11, and a 12 on 12.........

Wasn't it great to wake up to Phil's picture? Oh, what a lovely smile for a mother's heart!

You'll do fine on the diaper bag. Great sewing experience for you. ;o)

Jenn said...

Loved the pictures....especially the first one ;0). The teeny tiny is getting bigger and oh so cute! I love that Chubba wanted to go treadmillin!!

Anonymous said...

You spelled my name wrong.

Anonymous said...

ditto to all the comments! Great 10 on 10 day!! -natasha

It's a good life said...

"walk away fatty" -> =D THAT was cute. Haha, only you Ang, only you would have something like that!