Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ten on Ten

These are not in order ,but it just makes it that much more fun right?(:


A beautiful P90X lunch with the J dawg
Not only is my husband gorgeous,he does laundry(: thats right,you can be jealous,i would be if i were you



We made a double batch of the world best and most natural protein bars...


caught her smiling in her sleep at naptime(:




This was only a small part of the morning stretches...


Playdough time!



View out my front door...it snowed ALL day...gorgeous!!!



P90x time...hello Tony!!!



While i made breakfast,she sat on the counter watching the snow with her hot cocoa




...and welcome to the gun show(:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha!
I'm so glad you're doing this.
I love them all.

Jenn said...

That is hilarious!!! I love the gun show!!! You're awesome!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!!!! THAT LAST ONE>>> I love the gun show. too funny!

Grammie Kim said...

the gun show...really ang? And I thought you were so modest. aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa.
Good pictures. :)

Deidre said...

the pics are great....made me giggle...made me wish i had a baby...made me wish it would snow. :)

Heidi Wiles said...

Aww...the pic of Chub with hot cocoa is my new favorite pic ever :)