Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ten on Ten

Once again,my pictures are totally out of order...for whatever reason,when i load pictures to my blog from my phone,this is what happens...and i cant figure out how to fix them...oh well!!!


Mckinley had fun helping me make cupcakes for her Sunday school class...her birthday is on Sunday!!!








At the couples valentines banquet tonight-the teens at church hosted





The Sunday School cupcakes (:

What the family did while i ran my 6 miles this afternoon...



Church Valentines Banquet...beautiful decor,yummy food,and freindly faces(:





My Gorgeous cupcake-makin Girls




Time for bed(:




The entryway




yum yum yum




Lucy gettin her lovin' on(:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, so sweet!
Your cupcakes are adorable; I've been seeing those around Pinterest. ;)
There are very few things in life more unfair than me not getting to love on Lucy a little bit while she's cuddly. :(

Bek

Heather McEntire said...

first of all....
I ADORE THE COOKIE MONSTER CUPCAKES.
they're seriously too cute. probably the cutest ever...
i'm so TO'd that i forgot again about 10 on 10......
and the pictures of your girls at near the end of the post is suuuuper cute.
i want them.

Anonymous said...

Great post. Love seeing you. Miss you posting more often. I know it's hard when you've got two. The last pic is the best ever.