Saturday, March 17, 2012

skirts and recipes

We got all our apointments,shopping, and errands done yesterday so we were able to have a somewhat relaxing saturday today.this happens rarely since thats usually the only day Josh has off that were not at church,and its the only day i have access to the car.

Its been a long week with sick kids, very little sleep, and my back and ribs are all jacked up from my last pregnancy.Ive been seeing a chiropractor for 2 wks and its been pretty painful and makin me grumpy. I wish it was easier to fix,but its taking its time for sure.

So i spent my saturday making a skirt for mckinley out of quilting scraps and trying some new recipes i had saved on pinterest! It was a good day(:

4 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

The carrot cake bites were TASTY! :)

I think the skirt is adorable, Ang.

Rebekah said...

Very adorable, Ang.
I would wear it. :)

Jenn said...

The skirt is absolutely adorable! Love it! Good job!

Mo said...

me too. I bet you're out of scraps now. we can wait.