Saturday, July 26, 2008

nine week baby bump

heres my first baby bump picture(: this is mostly for amber cuz she wanted to see my belly...i know,i know,its not very impressive yet(: im nine and a half weeks in this picture...ill take a 12 week picture and maybe i'll be a little bigger(:

these pictures of jonny and davy are mostly jonnys handiwork...he got ahold of my camera while they were spending the night after the new baby was born...




i took these...we were watching the little giants,and eatin ben and jerrys(:

davy has full-on conversations with his froggy...his frog is awfully particular about things,constantly causing problems and being opinionated(:
they were real excited to get to sleep the futon(:
we had alot of fun...watchin movies,makin pancakes for breakfast,and going grocery shopping and playing on the playground(:








13 comments:

~Kluane said...

Looks like you guys had fun=o) I had one of those little Ben & Jerrys the other day...It was really good, and it's just the perfect size...
Kluane

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the belly updates. I feel like I am a part when I get updated like this. Love you
Amber

Mrs.Lambert said...

amber youll always be a part of us(: no mater how far you run...harharhar(: J/K love you always

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ang, There are not many I talk to anymore but it warms my heart to know that you still are one of them. I love you and I look forward to seeing that little girl you are going to have,
Amber

blondevue... said...

Nice belly bump Ang!! You look good. :)
I have decided that since my evenings are full of school, kids, church and the fair. That we should just have lunch together instead. I felt rude yesterday. I hope you didn't take it that way.
Because I do want to hang out sometime this week... :)
Hope your enjoying your day off,
Love you,
Tori

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! :)Ang you're going to have to have all girls to balance the McBroom/Lambert family out. :)

Mrs.Lambert said...

yah were thinkin if i have all the girls then well just swap a few here and there and call it even(:
but what if i have all boys too!!!(:

Jenn said...

I'm sure all the boys will be from us! You can have one though! I love the pictures of my little guys. Looks like they had tons of fun! Thanks again for everything.

~Kluane said...

I like you background...but how come they are all SUGAR FREE!!!!???
~Me...

Kassandra said...

Haha, your background is funny. I think it's funny that all the candy is sugar free. :o) Love you! Love them baby bump pictures. I can't wait till you start getting bigger! :o)

Anonymous said...

Gross...yall are trying to kill me with the candy pictures...!! I guess I should be thankful that sugar sounds so awful...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your background! It's really cute!! :O)
Lydia~

Anonymous said...

The things to look for in relation to high quality watches are scratch resistant materials and a great mechanics.
The perpetual calendar of the model was created to take account of leap-year
variations and presents the following founctionalities: date, day, week, month, season and phases in the moon.
Would you love to have a gold or silver watch band.

Stop by my web blog; black panerai luminor