Friday, January 2, 2009

baby loot(:

so heres a few pictures of the stuff that i got from the girls at work...they threw me a mini shower and had a potluck for me the week before i quit work


Ally got me the books and Latiacia set me up with some diapers...i loved that,ill take all the free diapers i can get!!!(:
this little outfit was from Alicia...she's pregnant with a girl too,about 5 weeks behind me...its funny cuz her stomach has been twice the size of mine for months,and it makes her so mad(:


Maggie got her the jammies...


all the hair stuff is from Becky...that should come in handy right away if our girl has even half of what my neices came out with(:








the belly button book was from Ally too...this one i just loved,because these are susannahs favorite books...it has the cutest illustrations i have ever seen...theyre just adorable books





i think the digital pacifier was from Becky too...i actually got two of these,one from a client too,guess ill be sending one beks way(: they seem pretty cool,theyre for taking the babys temp







this was our favorite from Joanna...Josh really liked this one when i showed him...youd have to meet Joanna to understand...shes ALL about attitude(:














4 comments:

Kassandra said...

Just wait till after your baby shower! :o) I can't wait to give you the thing I made for you guys. :o)

Anonymous said...

That is such nice stuff. I love the outfits.

Anonymous said...

Do you know what you are going to have?? A girl?? do you know or is it a girl for sure?? Sorry I don't remember hearing anything about it. :-)
Miss ya!! Hope you are feeling good!! :-)
Love,
Ashley from Alaska in Hawaii

Mrs.Lambert said...

Ashley im having a girl...we are naming her McKinley...ive known it was a girl since october actually...hope your doing good,i love you and miss you too kid!!!