Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A great week

...so far...alot of exciting stuff going on...

lets see...yesterday,i cut my hair up to my chin,and i think i like it...i just dont have much time to deal with long hair right now,so i figured it was time for a change.and i just dont do anything halfway.anyways,josh likes it,so thats all i really care about.ill post a picture later after i get cute.




Today is mine and Josh's 2nd anniversary.WOW.thats amazing to me.weve been through alot of life-altering changes this year that have brought us closer together,and its just a happy day for me.its also jonny's birthday,so we are going to his birthday party tonight,and then celebrating our anniversay on friday night,since josh doesnt have school on saturday.




Then,my birthday is on thursday,and im gonna be 27!!!man,life goes by fast.i just dont feel that old.Anyways,im excited for my birthday,not because im expecting anything special that day,just because im still a little kid at heart,and birthdays are exciting!!!(:




Also this week was our final weigh-in for our biggest loser contest.today actually was the Big Day.we still dont have all of our contestants weigh-ins yet...but its lookin like bek might be the winner,with amber as a very close runner up...im not toooo disappointed that i didnt win this time around,because i saw some pretty good results anyways.i lost 6 lbs this past month,and about 10 inches all over.yay!!!ive gotten into a great workout routine,and its paying off,slowly but surely.it feels good,and this week,i get to eat cake!!!




I seem to be catching the crud thats been going around,so i really hope it runs its course before the weekend.i really hate being sick,but im gonna try hard not to let it ruin my special week,and keep my attitude upbeat...guess i better make some orange juice and get lots of rest,oh rats(: that sound awful(:




ANYWAYS!!!I JUST WANT TO SAY ONE THING...TO MY HUSBAND,ON OUR ANNIVERSARY...YOUR THE MOST AMAZING MAN IN THE WORLD TO ME,SUCH A FAITHFUL PROVIDER AND LOVING HUSBAND,AND IM SO PROUD OF ALL YOUVE ACCOMPLISHED THIS YEAR(: YOUR MY HERO.HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.I CANT WAIT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU.I THINK IM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD,AND I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH(:








3 comments:

blondevue... said...

Happy Anniversary Ang & Josh. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great post! You are one luck chica! But I think he is the luck one.
love you and Happy birthday tomorrow. Your my hero!
amber

Grammie Kim said...

Yea for your weigh-in! Happy Anniversary to you and your beloved.
I'll reserve the wishes for the little kid in you till later.