Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MY MESS CONTINUED....

STILL WORKIN ON IT(: its just taking me awhile...today im trying on my whole closet...after two weeks of working out,alot more is fitting than i expected...whoo-hoo!!!

but i should have it finished up some time this week...i have only had a couple days to work on it,and only in between everything else,workouts,feedings,dishes,floors,cooking,being a wife,blogging...(:im a busy woman(: not really,it just takes me FOREVER to do projects,cuz im not too good at focusing,ask my mom...we had issues in school...im very distractable...

but i plan to get alot done today,maybe all of it...we shall see...first i have to get off this computer

3 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

ARE you asking me?

;o)

Anonymous said...

Good job! I know you will get it done...
amber

blondevue... said...

Getting off the computer. yeah hun, thats a start. :)
Play some music, put your baby down and get that thing cleaned. You'll feel great afterwards! :)
I'm really wanting to come over and visit and hold that baby, :) Hopefully in the next few days I'll get a chance to come over and crash your new place. :)