Saturday, August 15, 2009

A few ramdom pictures from my phone...

so...heres the kid ridin in her sleepy wrap...she's pretty much attached to me 24/7...this makes it nice when im having trouble finding time to get stuff done...she loves this thing cuz she can watch and get into whatever im working on(:



the Chubba and the Reubinator...lovin on the grammy

check out these blue,blue eyes.....

she loves the high chair!!!(:

helping the momma with her sewing...and chillin in the sewing basket(:

trying to eat me...

my FAIR HAIR(: it looks red in these pictures,but it was actually spray painted hot pink

finally got a picture of the other side of the bag...this is the first one i made,for Jenn...

3 comments:

Happy Girl said...

AH! Fair HAIR!!!! Nothing like it I say! Haha, i was like um,,,, Ang,,,, did you really? But then I saw that it was just temporary so that made me smile. Haha. Way cute either way. ;-)

And Random pictures are FABULOUS!!! =D I always smile when I look at my pictures on my phone and I'm like, wow, what a mismatch of different things!

Happy Girl said...

Oh, and I like the new header. =)

blondevue... said...

I can't believe you actually put Pink into your hair!! I'm sure I'd have gotten a lecture from you to the end of the world if I did that to my hair. :o)
Its pretty crazy girl!
That baby girl of yours is a doll.
Love, love, love the pics. :)
Cool purse too! Have you heard if Jen's still alive out there in the middle of no where? :-)