Saturday, October 10, 2009

I have a sweet,sweet husband...


i really do...i cant even count the ways that he takes care of me,and spoils me,and sometimes i am just so undeserving!!!like the other day,he had to pick a few things up in town and came home with an entire case of these yummy low-carb drinks that he knows i like.he said"because i know you would never buy them for yourself".what a thoughtful treat!!!so every time i get one out of the fridge,and start drinking that sweet nectar,i have the extra treat of knowing it was especially from him(:




then theres the plane tickets that he helped buy because he knows how terribly i miss my dear sisters...so he's helping make it poosible for them to fly up to see me this year!!!isnt that cool?!




and he's just an all around helpful husband and daddy.he changes diapers,feeds the baby,packs the diaper bag,loads the van,takes me on special dates,makes sure my head isnt on backwards, helps cleans house,manages finances,compliments me constantly,kisses me daily,prays and heads up our family devotions,and im pretty sure he told me he loved me about 10 different times today...i could go on and on,and maybe i will...like when i dont wanna cook,he springs for chinese, and when i dont wanna do the dishes,he tells me to just leave them till tomorrow...wow...i really am spoiled rotten.AND I LIKE IT(:




on top of all that,he makes me laugh.im never happier than when im with him.hes pretty great.and i just want the whole world to know,that i love him so much,and would fight to the ends of the earth for him...he is my perfect soulmate,and i am so blessed to be his helpmeet

5 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

Wow, beautifully put...Angela. God bless you both.

Mo said...

I am truly happy that you are truly happy.

Mo said...

I am truly happy that you are truly happy.

blondevue... said...

Awww.
Blessings to you both!
Love,
Tori

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! Maybe I need to make on of those. I need to tell him atleast. It's good that they hear it and it keeps us all in harmony. Love is such a wonderful thing. I can't even imagin what life would be like without. My life before him was not anything to post about that's for sure!
Love you both!
Amber