Friday, October 9, 2009

Praises

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world,against spiritual wickedness in high places." Eph.6:12

This is a verse that has come alive to me this year.It has been a promise that I have clung to as i fought battles on my knees,and in turn watched as God fought for me.

Satan manifests himself in the most disgusting and manipulative ways as he tries to undermine marriages and Gods blessed institution of the Home.God has worked many miracles in our Home this year,and showered many blessings upon us for living for him and claiming his promises.Im glad to see this year coming to a close,but thank God for all he has taught me personally through the fiery trials he has allowed us to go through this past year.

He truly is Wonderful,and I just want to praise him for his Strength and Mercy in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord. I love this post because we so often take our relationship with God and put it on the back burner. We put our desires and other sins and the put them at the head of the line. Why do we do this? Because we are human. We can become better christians when we relize what we are. I know that you have been through alot this year but I am so beyond happy that God has revealed to you His great plan and has comforted you through scripture. God is so good to those that serve Him. I have had this phrase in my head all week. Time and Time again it has come up this week and I can't help but think "thank you Lord for your many blessings on me". I know that with time God will heal old wounds and He will reveal to you His greater plan for allowing these things to happen. Trust me, I have been there and I saw His plan played out in my life. It was like a story book. I just can't stop reading it over and over again! You know I love you girl. Hang in there and Give God The Glory, because He does deserve it.

Amber
P.S. I about had a shouting spell here at work just thinking about it! LOL!

Jenn said...

I love you guys!!! I am so glad that you live close by! I'm praying for you!