Wednesday, March 31, 2010

a few shots of my munchie-kin

little sleeping beauty...

upon waking...
she immediately searches for her lovey bear...


come here you...howd you get away????



ok mom...im ready now...




wait....gotta snag harriet also...ok...got her...



...and that is the after naptime ritual...(:

on to snacktime...







chocolate cookies and milk!!!yeeah!







its soooooo crazy....









what crazies look like all hopped up on sugar...







wow nelly
a little bug with a sippy cup...check out those antennas...
E.T....PHONE HOME...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last one looks just like Josh. She's a doll baby!
amber

Grammie Kim said...

She IS changing...Ang. So sweet.

blondevue... said...

She's a wild one Ang! The look on her face when she is eating cracks me up! Its how I eat when I get good food too! :-) heheheh! Looked like oreo's to me! :)
And sleeping with her shoes on, cute!!