Monday, April 5, 2010

April 21st

In celebration of our Annisersary month,i created the new header.I cant believe its already been 3 years now.Its gone so fast,and at the same time it seems like we've been married forever.The Lord is shaping and molding our marriage each day,and working on us individually as well as together.He has blessed us richly this past year and taught us more than we ever deserved or hoped.I love my husband and cant wait to see what this next year holds.And every year for the rest of our lives.Happy Anniversary Josh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very sweet. God is so good. I love you both! and I am praying that God will continue to work in your lives as you seek His will and Do His work. Amber

Heidi Wiles said...

I love your header! :)

Happy Girl said...

Wow, 3 years already?! It seems like just yesterday I was playing the piano for your wedding. My how life passes by.