Tuesday, May 4, 2010

almost to my goal

its been exactly one year since having the baby and getting back to my weight loss goals...i had lost around 20 lbs before i got pregnant,and gained about 10 back during the pregnancy.a month after having her,i redoubled my weight loss efforts and here are the results in one year.

about a month after having her...




this is where im at today....












i have about 15 lbs to go until im at my goal...ive lost 25 this past year,and counting the 10 i kept off during the pregancy from before,a grand total of thirty-five in the past two years...not too bad considering it was slightly disrupted by a pragnancy (: im hoping to run the last 15 off by the time we go to hawaii in october...pray for me that i can do it!its alot of hard work but im pretty sure im i keep pushing myself to the limit i can do it!my back is almost completely healed now, i am so thankful to be able to run again!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang you are such an inspiration to me. I was in the mirror this morning getting ready for work and I kept thinking I should send you some pictures and show you the difference in pregnancies. I look so much better this time and I know it's cause I have not gained near as much. Also with the weight loss I did before getting pregnant. It's your motivation and support that got me there. SO THANK YOU! Love you and you look amazing.
Amber

Grammie Kim said...

Nice work, my Ang. Nice work!

Happy Girl said...

How cute! I haven't ever seen that first picture of you prego before. Haha, love the critical expression.

You've done so awesome and are so much more fit now! I know you're going to do great this summer and I look forward to seeing you this fall. =)

blondevue... said...

You look good Angela!!

kim said...

wow...you're looking amazing!!!! :D