Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chubba and Friends...

at red robins on our way home from ninilichic

this girl knows how to roadtrip

playing with her favorite person in the whole wide world


she swiped the nanna's monkey for company



my two favorite crazies...my babies



shes loved to accesorize...wonder where she got that :P





look what the humidity has done to my hairs....




mooching third ...or fourth?..breakfast off of nanna...









two gnarly peas in a far out pod

shopping with auntie at old navy...
wheres chubba???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
if she thinks she's gonna be a model she's got another thing comin... :P













6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute post. I love it!
amber

Jenn said...

She is sooooo cute!!! I love the modeling pics but my favorite is the sleeping in the carseat one!!!

blondevue... said...

She looks just like Josh in the second picture! Love the pics girl. :)

heidi said...

lol made my night

Grammie Kim said...

She learned the "car sleeping" trick from her Grammie.

Happy Girl said...

Love all the updated pictures pal! =) and I'm loving the ones of her with the models. haha.