Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New McKinley pics

When Mac wants josh's full attention,she climbs up on the couch,gets on his lap,turns his face towards her,and gets as close as she can until she has it...just like this...(: i love it.i think shes really onto something(:

shes very much into forks right now.she stabs her food like a wild woman and wont let me help

look at these long legs!!!!











this one was taken today...i just thought it was cute the way she was sitting(:


now the next few im gonna call "attack of the chub"
i was laying on the floor trying to get her to pose for me and she climbed on top of me and wouldnt get off...i started laughing and then she started laughing and it resulted in the following attemted photoshoot...man she really lights up my life(:













5 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

she's a doll!

Jenn said...

She's SO cute!! She sure lights up my life too!! I think she brings light to everybody's life. Love you girls!!

LydiaRose~ said...

AWW!! How ADORABLE!!! She looks like she could light up ANYBODY'S life!! ;)

blondevue... said...

Thats Awesome Ang :)

Anonymous said...

what a ham.....