Sunday, October 10, 2010

Aloha fairbanks!!!Aloha Hawaii!!!

So long Fairbanks!!!



Tori and Tyler met us at the airport with beautiful fresh leis




Chubba had so much fun on the plane...she bugged the lady next to us the WHOLE way,but thankfully she was really nice about it and thought she was cute



McKinley ran to Tori and jumped into her arms,and yelled "i love tori" like a little crazy person all the way to the hotel...it was hilarious...Ty picked us up and me and chub rode in the back of the jeep,which she LOVED because she's adores wind and is such a wild kid(: She warmed right up to uncle Ty too,which was awesome...















I thought this picture was funny...






























stay tuned...more pictures to come...(:







2 comments:

Happy Girl said...

AW! These are so good! I didn't know that you would be posting while you were here. It's been so great to see you guys!!! I'm glad McKinley finally likes me. Haha.

Anonymous said...

love it!-natasha