Friday, October 15, 2010

Farmers Market

Tori took me to one of my favorite places in the world,a local farmers market(: after staying out late exploring the waikiki strip fri night,we got about 3-4 hours of sleep before we hit the farmers market early saturday morning...we made sure to take plenty of silly pictures,as you will see below!

all the tropical flowers were sooooooo beautiful i wanted to buy them all and bring them home with me!!!






the tropical fruit is to die for...we ate mango,papaya,plums,grapes,pinapple,banana's...were definetly gonna miss the fruit...):













dragonfruit








these avacodoes were literally the size of softballs!
we bought mrs laurie some of these
these purples were my favorites!
silly girls...we tend to get that way due to sleep deprivation!having to much fun in the car...(:
























5 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

beautiful...flowers, girls, fruit and veggies, girls, smiles and girls...

Jenn said...

sooooo cute!! You guys look great together!!! I love all the pictures....aren't friends the best!!!

LydiaRose~ said...

now thats my kind of avocado!!!
looks like ya'll are having fuuuun.
keep on having it! ;)

Anonymous said...

totally missing you both now that I see these! I really wish we could all fly to HA and spend just one day together. All three of us!

blondevue... said...

aww :) me and my girl! Love these pictures, so glad that we went! Can you see the tiredness in our eyes? I see it, that and happiness getting to hang out together :D
Loved it!