Saturday, July 23, 2011

home decorating...

this picture got deleted from the end of my post...its a picture of teeny tiny(new baby)... its par of the collage at the end of the post




this is a project ive had in mind for awhile now,the centerpeice for our bedroom,and while heidi was here we finally got it done(:





its a start anyway...havt gotten anything else hung up yet and not sure wha else im gonna do,but im just taking my time since i finally have a house of my own to do whatever i want with...its fun(:







there is a big open wall in my upstairs den/living room,and ive had this awesome set of frames for awhile,just slowly adding the perfect pictures to them...













please disregard the messy bookcase...thats still i work in progress... alot of our books are still packed


































































for those that dont know,this is my grandma and grandpa friesner when they were young













































just a cute picture from Hawaii


















































grandma freisner and mckinley




























my little cuteness looking all grown up...why do they have to grow soooo fast?:(















































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I can't remember if I ever did I picture post of my home for you to see or not. Oh well I guess that means you'll have to come see me to it. Bahahahaha evil laugh insterted.

Grammie Kim said...

I really like the pictures...it is better in real life than on your blog; hard to capture what you've done on the blog....just for everyone else who's looking...

Anonymous said...

Grammie Kim is that hint to come visit?