Wednesday, July 6, 2011

IM BACK(:

we are finally moved into our new house and got our internet up and running today...FINALLY...stupid holiday weekend!i had to wait an extra 3 days for it...INCONCEIVABLE!hope to be posting some pictures again soon,and often!theres lots to post about,like my new castle,an upcoming visit from my little sister,the moose-eaten broccoli...but all in due time.

just a quick update,i am between 29 and 30 weeks now,and am SO ready to be done and have this baby in my arms and out of my belly...i officially hate being pregnant and hate moving when im pregnant even more.bah-humbug to all you people that claim to love being pregnant.if God meant for it to be fun,it wouldn't have been included in the curse.

im officially exhausted for the night and will hopefully be talking to you all again soon(:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for some pics! Glad your back cause so am I!

Anonymous said...

Well I missed you. Everyone stopped posting all at once.

Heather McEntire said...

poor ang. it is hard to move even when you're NOT pregnant! glad you're back.
hate that the moose ate your broccoli. poo.

Mo said...

I can't exactly say I LOVED being pregnant, but I loved having babies. So to get from point A to point B.....you must bear the watermelon effect.

Grammie Kim said...

So so so happy about your house, and that little one waiting to meet her Grammie. :)