Sunday, August 14, 2011

35 wk picture

Soooo...........curtesy of my freind Natasha...i told her she better make me look skinny...hehehe

I like the first one better cuz it hides my arm fat...but this one shows the belly in all of its glory...
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"(do you hear the angels singing?)I should have photoshopped a glowing light around my belly...use your imagination...


The talented photographer and her her adorable assistent Baby Kate-love the tongue babygirl(:









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking a picture of me and my Kater-Tater. I didn't realize how good I think my hair is looking-my hair dresser must have done a really nice job cutting it just right so that it grows out nice. (thanks :-) I really like this prego outfit it is great for showing off the belly bump! It was good to hang out with you for a bit to day too!-Natasha

Anonymous said...

Love it Love it Love it! I can't get enough of that belly! So round and rubbable! Love you girl.
Amber

Anonymous said...

I love it. You're adorable.