Sunday, August 14, 2011

AT THE FAIR

We went to the fair the first day,and josh was sposed to go with us,but had been working so much overtime he hadnt gotten much sleep...so he met up with us later on but didnt stay long becasause he was in uniform...we were bummed,but had lots of fun anyways...


She discovered Dippin Dots,and hasnt stopped chattering about them since...she loves all things icecream...hmmm...must be in the bloodline(:


We stopped to listen to some singers performing a show...mostly just because the mamma needed a rest,but she really enjoyed the music,although i wasnt real impressed with it...hehehe




Then we went a week ltr on a fri night while the daddy was gone hunting and Auntie Tori met us there...she did me a favor and helped Mac on the rides,with was nice for the preggo(: gave me a chance to sit down for a minute(: Mckinley LOVES carosels and rode it three different times...








She also loved the giant slide...Auntie Tori got her workout that night hiking up that thing several times!



And once again,on the carosel...this time with Ashley...she met up with us for a few mintutes and played some games and rides with us while Tori went and rode some rides with her Bro, Foster ,for a few minutes(it was his 14th birthday!)





I fell in love with these headbands at the fair on Saturday and thought about them all week till i finally went back and bought one after showing Tori and her agreeing that i definetly needed it(:




Then i really spoiled myself and got a matching necklace...the lady that makes this stuff has new items every year that i fall in love with,but she's a bit pricey so i never end up getting anything and always regret it...not this year though!(: I will get my moneys worth out or these,i garuntee it!(: Plus its kinda great since im hating my hair right now...im growing it out,and its at an akward stage and i needed something cute to get me through it so i can wear it up more till it gets longer and i like it better(: Thats my story and im sticking to it ;P





















3 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

...always fun to get something new that you KNOW you'll love and use all the time!
Saw them both this morning, but didn't know they were new. :)

Anonymous said...

The picture of you and Mac is GREAT! Love the hair piece! and didn't realize the necklace was new too-just looked so naturally YOU! Glad you had fun at the fair and had lots of help!-Natasha

Anonymous said...

I love them both. So cute. I am also in this awekward stage you speak of. I need a head band to get me through also. Next tell me when the fair "should" be, maybe I can dream of my trip "home" closer to that date. One can dream right!