Monday, March 4, 2013

I'm alive!

I have no idea why haven't posted lately,just been busy with other stuff I guess.... I'm gonna try to get back into it though.i really enjoy blogging....but I feel like i spend so much time on my phone with Pinterest,FB,crowd tap,and bzzagent that I start feeling guilty about neglecting my kids,and something's gotta give. NOT MY KIDS though.so sometimes I put my phone down and neglect it and everyone,including me,is happier.(:

McKinley and I had a mommy/daughter day on Saturday,and went shopping together... It included starbucks and thrift shopping,and we had lotsa fun .....I must've worn her out cuz she fell asleep on her new prized possession in the back seat,the princess bed we found for her doll at the thrift store,which she proudly purchased with her birthday money(:

She fell asleep right before I drove up on these twin moose munching away on the side of our road and totally missed the show...awesomeness!

I made these little play tea bags for Kate,who's birthday party we will be attending in the more.... No tutorial,sorry,but I think their pretty self explanatory. I just finished them and now it's late so I'm off to bed!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's ALIVE!!!!!!!! Praise be to the Lord!

Glad to see you back. Really.

Heidi Wiles said...

I've been waiting for you to post for so long I almost stopped looking at your blog lol. Great pics!