Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I've been starting to get some free stuff in the mail,and it's pretty exciting.... I've been filling out lots of surveys but I also think Bek helped me out a little(: I remember her signing me up for the air wick sample and the free pulled pork coupon.The hair color is what I'm testing for bzz agent,and my friend Roxanne offered to be my test subject.Were sposed to get together this week sometime.I was a little disappointed in the air wick sample because it didnt come with an insert...and I specifically remember choosing a scent when Bek and I filled out the survey.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there was more than one Airwick sample. Maybe the scent is coming seperately. There were four or five things I signed you up for from Sams.

Anonymous said...

Hey,,, I like all this free stuff even if I can't get any.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.