Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Alyeska/Girdwood Trip

caught in the act!!!...of making breakfast?impressive...(:


heres a few shots of the house we rented for the weekend...the pictures do it no justice,it was absolutely beautiful!
-looking up from the living room

overlooking the living room
the boys in the hot tub the first night
Rebs loft
living area
dining room
caleb and jord's room



overlooking the kitchen

cooking dinner the first night...we forgot all the stirfry veggies at home,so we came up with this interesting stirfry/shrimp/rice concoction that turned out really good actually

mine and josh's room


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys has such a good time. Hope your back is still feeling good. I am fairly surprised the snowboarding didn't hurt your back. So happy it didn't.
:o)

Mrs.Lambert said...

who are you stranger?(: is this jenn???

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Glad your posting so many pictures. It's nice to see you all and the changes you have all made. Love you and miss you too Amber

Rebekah L. said...

Immediate posting is required.
A phone call could be substituted.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to leave a comment on the new pictures but there was no place to leave a comment so I thought I would just do it here. I love the pictures and you look like you were having such a great time. I am proud of you and your healthy life style. I need to have one also... heee heee like thats going to happen...
Love you,
Amber
P.S. your mom and heidi look good.

Unknown said...

I love bowling shoes.