Friday, February 8, 2008

Pictures!!!(:

ok...so heres my adorable hat that jo made me...and reb made me the scrarf(i meant to spell it like that kluane thats how i say it too(:

see we picked out the color of yarn to match my vest that i always wear(:
now heres a few of my monster kitty...he was watching the hockey game...and batting at the tv trying to get the puck!it was so funny(:


heres a few after he got his bath...scary...he hates baths...but thats what he gets for smearing poo across my white carpet...it sure makes me feel better...justice is served...hehehe(: and this is one of his favorite places to play when im doing the laundry(: i think he thinks its his fort or something...it provides hours of entertainment for himheres a couple shots i got after church one night of everybody fellowshiping....as you can see tarissa is quite the little ham when theres a camera around(:
and heres the beautiful,always-smiling Takoa Rose Chase
whats this?Alan preaching to Phil???and the student becomes the master...(: notice:REB'S EYE
kASSANDRA:and then my hair like totally turned more blonde like
LANAE:no way!!!is that even possible?!
KASS:yah and then youll never believe who noticed my more blondish hair!mike!can you believe it?i just cant believe it!...
LANAE THINKING:i wish she'd snap the picture already my face is starting to cramp from this fake smile
KASS:...yah and then i said yah!and he was like yay?and i was like YAH!
LANAE:fabulous!
preggo natasha with kluane,aimmee,and ashley...im sure i just spelled some names very wrongly...
yes...aren IS worshipping dave...sometimes he just cant hold it in anymore...
and the forever joined-at-the-hip david and goliath sisters...i mean heidi and krista(:

















6 comments:

~Kluane said...

You are HILARIOUS Ang!!!=o)
Kluane

Heidi Wiles said...

goliath? well, there's nothing wrong with being tall...as our glamorous gramma would say, "pull those shoulders back! be proud of how tall you are!" :)

Kassandra said...

Wow, ang, you're such a dork. And hey, you're the one who made my hair blonde, so I don't even wanna hear it. :P Hope you're having a good day. Love you. :o)

Happy Girl said...

Ahaha. You're so funny. Too bad that I can't actually remember what we were talking about then. :o)

Aimee said...

You spelled my name wrong...
*Aimee*

TwiceBorn said...

Ang
Jord wants to know why since you have so many cool pictures of him from last weeks trip why you haven't posted any yet.

Caleb