Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Annual Angel Rocks hike


for the record,i swiped all these pictures from lanea(:





eatin lunch at the top
josh and i were the last stragglers down the trail cuz were both so bummed up(: my knee always acts up when we hike downhill,and josh's leg isnt quite healed up from the whole staff infection episoe last month,so we were just the finest pair of misfits(: good thing we have each other(:
"tweet-tweet"







the brave team members that made it all the way to the top...josh and i stayed back for a little romantic sight-seeing and sandwich munching while they made this final trek(:










tory,tobi,mike,bek,jordy,jermy,aren,mason and tyler....lanae was the photographer






what a beautiful day!!!
girl talk....ang and tory....
my gorgeous sister...your hair looked so cute that day bek!!!(:
my favorite bro-in-law(sorry caleb,but jermy doesnt give me the stink-eye all the time like you do...just kidding,i know thats just your face,i love you anywayz!ah-hahahahaha!)


mikey and tory...ah...hydration
the whole gang...except josh jeremy,and bek
so beautiful!!!(:
i promise lanea and i didnt call each other the night before to coordinate our outfits....
tory is one of my oldest freinds...we have known each other for approx.
20 years now...we met in portland when she was two years old!(:


starting out...look how optimistic everybody looks!!!(:


what on earth am i doing in this picture!?!looks like some kinda chicken dance,but i dont recall doing a chicken dance..............




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wonderful pictures. Man I got to bear the unbearable and download some too. I have alot of catching up to on my blog. My computer is just sich a big pain.
Amber

Anonymous said...

Weird ang, I was just about to write lanae and ask her for some of these.
Now i can ask you instead!
BEK

Mrs.Lambert said...

ILL MAKE YOUR A CD BEK(:

kim said...

awwww....it looks like y'all had fun!!!

Heidi Wiles said...

here's me leaving a comment.... (:
thanks for the date tonight - it was fun.

Kassandra said...

Haha, you're funny. Tori is one of your oldest friends and you still don't know how to spell her name. Haha, just had to give you a hard time. :o) You know I love you. :o)

Mrs.Lambert said...

WHATEVER DUDE