Thursday, June 26, 2008

A BUN IN THE OVEN

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVNT HEARD,JOSH AND I FOUND OUT YESTERDAY THAT WE'RE 5 WEEKS PREGNANT!(:


Week 5: Baby's heart begins to beat

Your baby at week five (three weeks after conception)
At week five, your baby is 1/17 of an inch long — about the size of the tip of a pen.
This week, your baby's heart and circulatory system are taking shape. Your baby's blood vessels will complete a circuit, and his or her heart will begin to beat. Although you won't be able to hear it yet, the motion of your baby's beating heart may be detected with an ultrasound exam.
With these changes, blood circulation begins — making the circulatory system the first functioning organ system.

9 comments:

Happy Girl said...

Aww Ang. I'm so happy for you guys. =) That's really tiny, but so cool that it's heart is beating.

Mrs.Lambert said...

I KNOW ISNT THAT COOL IT HAS A HEARTBEAT AT THAT SMALL!!!(:

Kassandra said...

I just wanted you to know that I'm so SO happy for you, and I'm SOOO excited!!!! I know I didn't seem like it yesterday, and I'm sorry, I'm just trying to deal with this whole Chris and Lauren thing. Anyways, I like the info about your little baby that you put in that post. :o) It's amazing to see how awesome God is through this kind of stuff. So cool! :o)

Anonymous said...

i am so happy for you and will be telling Jade as soon as I see her. Take care of you and that little one!
Amber

Anonymous said...

Ang, that's is really neat! So very happy and excited for you and Josh. :) (I wonder which one of you is going to gain the most weight in the next nine months? I'm betting on Josh)hehe :)

~Kluane said...

I'm so excited for you!=o) and I think it's so neat that you told everyone so soon...=o) I hope you have a girl;o)

Mrs.Lambert said...

i hope i have a girl too(:

Anonymous said...

BIG SMILE....

~little smile~
!HaPpY!
gRiNnInG
from
EAR
TO
EAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia said...

Heather told me Wednesday night. :D
Yay. Babies are so much fun. :) :)