Friday, August 8, 2008

FOR JENN

thursday night heidi and i took jonny and davy to the fair and had such a blast...we ate,rode rides,ate more,played games,ate more,and shopped,and listened to a choir,and ate more!!! and looked at animals,and petted them,and even rode a few!!!all in all,it was awesome!(:










train conductors jonny and davy mcbroomhandle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





caught in the act!!!...of horking down an elephant ear...go heidi,,,go heidi...(:


corndog anyone???like the ketchup all over his face???(:
we got very dizzy on this ride...those little apples spin really fast!!!
jonny won a panda on the rings toss and davy won the two-liter of root beer...i was very impressed cuz me and heidi didnt win anything!(: little stinkers!!!
T-rex faces...very scary...very...




jonny and heidi were the brave ones who rode on the roller coaster...me and davy just watched(:

this was at the top of the ferris wheel...i was very scared but davy helped me be brave(:






the were scared of the pigs for whatever reason...this was as close as theyd get...after much persuasion
the elephant rides was hard to get pictures of because it was going so fast!!!







6 comments:

Kassandra said...

Haha, those are great pictures. Looks like you guys had a really good time. :o)

Jenn said...

Thanks for the pictures! It looks like they had a ton of fun. They sure had a lot to tell me about!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

So cute...I wish I would have been there. Love the way Davy clutches his soda...hehehehe

blondevue... said...

You are such a great Aunt!
Awesome pictures!
I would have loved to see them ride the horses, what fun! :)
What are you doing today on your day off?

Mrs.Lambert said...

well its eleven oclock and i JUST woke up...i crashed as soon as we got home from church and i got my kitchen clean last night...im just exhausted for some reason...i dont know why...i think my little invader is taking a toll on my body...so im not doin anything...that requires energy(:...how bout you?

blondevue... said...

I'll call ya... :)