Friday, August 29, 2008

A WISE MAN ONCE SAID...

"For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
(i totally stole that from bro.mcentires blog...i thought it was really good)


???SO WHAT DOES EVERYBODY THINK ABOUT THIS GOVERNOR PALIN BUSINESS???

anyways...my new goal is to keep up with my housekeeping better than i have been...i tend to be a little messy,but i have managed to keep my house spic n' span every since josh got home from his sheep hunt,and its been so nice.i think keeping up with it day by day is alot easier than only once a week,cuz then it takes half the day to clean.plus,even though he never really complains about it,i know my husbabnd is so much happier when the house is neat all the time,and its so worth it to know that(:


also i want to give a big shout out to my little blonde sister in law...because its the 29th of august.

SO HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TO JENNIFER MCBROOM!!!YOUR THE BEST!!!LOVE YOU!!!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks Ang...that's sooo sweet. I had a great day. Love you too!

Mo said...

Angela MICHELE, I know a woman that got up in the morning and went from one end of her trailer to the other with a rag and a duster. She drove through her house.... dusted and wiped everything off, picked everything up and then was set for the day.
But now that might not work for somebody like you and I.
We come to road blocks and we're caught in traffic and have delays.
She probably went to bed with her house pretty neat, now that I think about it.
And you DO feel better when your house is neat.

Mrs.Lambert said...

mrs.mo,your comment made my day(: your probly my favorite person in the whole wide world(:your so funny

Unknown said...

I can't decide what I think about the Palin business. Kind of a 20-20 situation. What thinketh you?

Mrs.Lambert said...

i think that if we HAVE to have a woman in office,she's a pretty top notch one to have...she's alot more conservative than mccain,so thats a bonus...maybe she'll be a good influence on him...its pretty sad when God has to use women in positions of leadership because there arent any men stepping up to the plate,huh?

Anonymous said...

Ang you said it! I agree with the Palin thing! I am looking forward to their campigne now. I think that we just gave nasty Obama a run for his money.

On cleaning your house, I have been married two years today! I have a 7.5 months old and I work more than one job. I have found it to be much better to keep it clean than to let it go and have to catch up. You said it, it sure does make your Husband and you alot more happy.
Love you and thanks for joining my Blog!!!! ha ha ha
Amber

Anonymous said...

When I heard that McCain picked a woman running mate I thought of the verse Isa 3:12 - As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

It's not put in a positive light when women are in places of leadership....
My question is, WHERE ARE THE MEN????