Monday, October 13, 2008

flowers,surprises,and susannah


the night before we left for anchorage, josh brought me these beautiful pink flowers...i loved them so much...i wanted to take them with me on the plane(:
















these are hot dogs we had for dinner the first night at beks...notice the two mutilated ones...i had to take a picture because this is susannahs handiwork. apparently she did this through the package while they were shopping in the store...hehehe
heres the little kid while i was givin her a bath....she LOVES baths(:
heres why she needed a bath(:
and heres the looks on their faces when i showed up at their door,completely unexpected(: kaylee, kassandras cousin, picked me up from the airport and took me to their house to surprise them...she also took the picture(: thanx kaylee!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS WHAT AN AWESOME SURPRISE!!! and beks face and susannah's is priceless!
Love you
Amber

~Kluane said...

Susannah's face is hilarious...You guys need to take lots of pictures=o)

Kassandra said...

I LOVE the look on Susannah's face! Oh my goodness! :o) So happy you pulled off your surprise. :o) love ya!