Saturday, October 11, 2008

WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!(:










"A baby girl...one of the most beautiful miracles in life,one of the greatest joys we can ever know,and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter and happiness in your world today." -author unknown




"A little girl can be sweeter (and badder) oftener than anyone else in the world. She can jitter around and stomp, and make funny noises that frazzle your nerves, yet just when you open your mouth she stands there demure with that special look in her eyes. A girl is innocence playing in the mud. Beauty standing on its head, and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot." Allen Black






"Before you were born.................I loved you." -Author unknown


3 comments:

~Kluane said...

YAY!!!!! I thought you would...=o)
Kluane

Kassandra said...

I'm so happy for you guys! :o) I hope you're enjoying your vacation. :o) Love you.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you both! love you.
Amber
P.S. Girls are the greatest,,, I would know cause I is one and I have one!