Saturday, October 4, 2008

so i guess since ive been tagged by two people,amber and kluane,i have to do this thing.but im not doing it twice just because i got tagged twice(:

The rules:
-link to the person who tagged you
-post the rules on your blog
-list 6 random things about yourself
-tag 6 people at the end of your post
-let each person know he or she has been tagged
-let the tagger know your entry is up



1.my favorite number is four.im a very semetrical person,and my subconscious always counts in fours.threes and fives drive me nuts!

2.i despise confrontation.even the thought of it makes me sick to my stomach.most of the time i dont even share my true opinion if i know its going to make someone uncomfortable or upset. not because i dont want to,just because im too chicken.i cant stand it if i think people dont like me or are mad at me.it plagues me until things are ok.and when people confront me,i cry.

3.i love old fashioned movies where the girls wear fluffy dresses and have fancy hair.it makes me wish girls dressed like that nowdays,cuz i would wear petticoats and ringlets every day if i could.

4.my siblings are my favorite people and best freinds in the whole world.theres nothing quite like being silly and laughing with your sister.they know you in a way nobody else does,and i love the familiar,at ease spirit we all share together.when everybody else looks at you like your a complete nutjob,your siblings will totally get your hilarious joke(:

5.i dont bother with one-sided freindships.enough said.

6.i hate unnatural-looking haircolor.i know,i know(: ill give it to you,but i wont wear it(:


ok,since everyone i know has been tagged,i think ill forgo the tagging.bye-bye(:

6 comments:

~Kluane said...

Neat!=o)
I love those kinds of movies too, and I would wear petticoats(but maybe not every day) and ringlets (if I could...my hair thinks ringlets are a disease or something...they WILL NOT curl...=o) oh well...we can dream hehehe

Mrs.Lambert said...

oh,i could make your hair curl...we'll have to play with it someday(:

Anonymous said...

Great things to know...
Amber

Kassandra said...

I would wear petti coats and ringlets every day too! :o)

Anonymous said...

I would wear ringlets NOW! Not necessarily petti coats... Hehe..
Lydia~

blondevue... said...

Thats funny because I would wear petti coats, lots and lots of petti coats, I think I would love them! But not ringlets! :)