Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas in Ninilchik


Josh got me this awesome rice cooker!!!!Ive wanted one of these for awhile...

Dad got a new carhartt shirt from us...
we got mom some fancy purple slippers...


Chris got a wii...lucky duck...the guys boxed on it all day,it was hilarious







mom and dad both got starbucks giftcards from us,and we made them a personalized picture calender,of their kids,and grandkids(: it was cute



i got josh this lovely red shirt,a fancy police flashlight,,a wallet,a picturefor his desk,and we got ourselves a new bedspread








and mom and dad got us this fancy can opener...they also gave us a freezer full of meat...wow...what a huge blessing!!!and they cooked us a prime rib dinner that was to die for... i wish id taken a picture of all the food. it was amazing...we were sick for hours from the gluttony


























i got me a super fluffy robe from my sweet husbabnd....i havent taken it off since(: it so cozy(:








and some movies...













not sure what this look was for...









































at church on christmas eve...vince,his wife claudia,and carol















josh played a christmas special...

'God rest ye merry gentlemen'

4 comments:

Kassandra said...

Love the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time. :o)

blondevue... said...

ummm, you're blonde now! wow... I guess the church was missing the blonde factor (since when I left kass was loosing some of it. :) so you had to go and do it I see. hhahah, its interesting. So good to see pictures of you and your growing belly too. =)
I bit the bullet and went and got a trim here, they didn't do anything horrible, but it was awful the lady didn't even talk to me! And she didn't even get the split ends off. That does it,,I'm coming home in March now forsure! If for anything but a haircut! heehhe! love you Ang, and miss you!
PS...I am on my way to looking like a grandma :) my hair is getting closer and closer to white. ;) lol... just kidding, but it is getting pretty light.
Happy New Years!!!

Mo said...

I'm coming to your place next year for Christmas..........

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.