Tuesday, December 9, 2008

odds and ends...

so right about the time jenn was getting home from shopping yesyerday,around 11:30,i was starting mine(: i thought that was funny...wish i had been as ambitious as her(: i spent pretty much the whole day christmas shopping,baby shopping,and then grocery shopping...my mom found me a pretty little basinette cradle on fairbanks garage sale website,and it was in excellent condition,so i picked that up for 20 bucks!!!(:that made me very happy...i priced out diapers and gagged in the middle of the store...i said id never use cloth diapers,but now i see why jenn and natasha do....INCREDIBLE. 18 bucks for one bag of diapers...

I was pleased to discover that cheerios is now making a multigrain version,and i splurged and got a box...i never get cereal,and if i do,its usually spelt flakes or kashi granola,so i really woke up looking forward to breakfast this morning(: i wantd to eat the whole box...it was delicious.

Ive got a full day at work today,and pretty much everyday for the next 2 weeks,and i really wish i hadnt committed to work through december.i shoulda quit in november,because its getting so hard to be on my feet for hours at a time.its amazing how fast it happens.probably just cuz ive been so busy at work with the holidays,but im really startn to feel this baby puttin on weight,and i just wanna be at home where i can rest more...but soon....pray that my back makes it 2 more weeks!!!

i better go get ready for work,i leave in half an hour...everybody have a great day!!!(:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

now you know what spurred Rebekah to start couponing, and getting her diapers at no cost! Wish we had the advantage she does...we could get you going on it!

Ask Jennifer; she knows how to get a lot of freebies...maybe there are diaper coupons in that magical world of freebies somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I have yet to learn how that coupon freebie thing works... I am still trying to figure that out... I worked two days past my due date... But then again my back was not as bad as yours I am sure. Other then scolliosis (sp?) I did not have anything to blam the back pain on. Could have been the 67 pounds I gained though... ha ha ha count your blessings your eating so well...
love you
amber

Anonymous said...

Sigh....I'm never going to get to talk to you....
It's okay..I'm just the sister everybody forgets about.
YES I'M THROWING A PITY PARTY....CALL ME YOU LITTLE TURD!

Kassandra said...

You're like a busy little beaver. :o) Lookin forward to hangin out tonight! :o)

blondevue... said...

Wow Ang, I agree sounds like you should have quite last month!
You need to be home resting for that baby of yours! (And Your health!!)
I'll be praying that you get through the next two weeks alright.
I'm so excited for you guys!!
Love you,
Tori