Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MY MESS

So heres the start of my closet project...this is the closet in my spare room...it has all my regular clothes in it,that i couldnt wear while i was preggers...ive been slowly trying things on and discovering that they're starting to fit again,so i need to transfer all these into my regular closet.
BUT!!!i cant do that until i clear out all my maternity clothes in this closet...so these need to get boxed up...i think that'll be my goal for today...i think thats a good start


then theres this pile...shirts that seem to not fit me anymore,and will have to go away until the nursing is over,or perhaps until some more weight is lost...


these are the boxes and piles of stuff ive been trying on and most of them are skirts,some fit,some dont,and i need to seperate them out and put the fitting ones on the wicker shelf...

...meet...the wicker shelf...this is where all my non-hanging skirts and pants are supposed to get folded neatly,but have just been getting piled higher and higher,on top of maternity clothes that were supposed to be neatly folded,but now nee to be put away...maybe i should just set this corner on fire and call it good...


and just to prove im not the only wreck in the house,heres josh's dresser,which i might even try to get around to organinzing AGAIN...i think my messiness has been a bad influence on him(: his mamma would be appalled...no really,it rarely gets this messy,but with all the clothes swapping,its just been a wreck,and im gettin tired of it...so off i go to do something about it.(:

Josh is getting tazedt today.He's very excited about it.He very nearly skipped out the door at 5:00 this morning with a huge smile on his face.Strange man.If he gets a video,i'm sure help want me to post it...I'd rather...have a baby...than get tazed...and we all know how much fun that is...at least me and beks memories are pretty fresh(:

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Good luck Ang....looks like a big project. I'm sure you can do it though. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, first of all OH MY WORD! This is totally my hobby and if I could afford it I would be on a plane right now headed your way to help! But since I can't all I can do is say Good luck my friend.

Second, tell josh to bring an extra pair of underwear,, you just incase he wets his pants..... lol Good luck to him also. and I look forward to the video if he get's one. I remember watching Phil's and I felt so bad for him.

Third, you totally crack me up! I needed this post this morning.. It made me laugh, with the comment about setting this corner on fire! Ok love you and hope you got alot done today!
amber

blondevue... said...

I'll provide the match. :)
Man girl,,,you have a TON of clothes, thats awesome!
This week when I was packing, I counted my skirts (as they take an entire 4 foot section of my closet, and was curious how many I had) Call me a nerd, but I counted all my clothes before I left Alaska, so I could see how much I came back with. (Or how much money I COULD have saved!!) lol..
Thank goodness for Ross and $5 skirts! Anyways... I came here with 22 skirts, 3 pairs of dress pants, and 2 pairs of jeans.
On Monday, I had 36 skirts (that must have happened from working at a church! And since then its been 80 degress out every day!) 7 pairs of dress pants, and 1 pair of jeans. (The others I um...abolished!) hehehe~ :o)
After all that I still think you have Way more clothes than I do!
I'll be checking with you to see how the transformation goes, :) you are going to feel so great having a organized room!!!
Can't wait to see you.
Tori

Happy Girl said...

That's ironic, it looks something like my pile against the wall. Except mine is lower and just mashes out into the middle of the floor and across the room and into the closet. It's not as bad as it sounds, but I've got bags, and clothes, and kitchen stuff (stocking up on great deals for my new house!) and shoes and an array of other packing items. It's such a mess that I'm going to have to hang it all in my closet and organize it, and THEN pull the clothes out that I want and pack. *sigh* You sound so much more motivated than I. I'm feeling good about it now that I've seen your post so I think I'll run home (or drive) on lunch and do some serious business cleaning while I'm still inspired!

Mo said...

Looks like you might need some professional help.
Just wait till you start the boy baby, grown up girl,should I keep this or not?, little girl, big boy, baby girl, it might fit one of these days, boy baby, will I ever use this again?, 4 year old, shoe doesn't fit... shuffle. Now THAT'S really fun.

Anonymous said...

Ang that's how you closet always looks!

Happy Girl said...

So,,,, was it mission accomplished? Do we get after pictures? ;-)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to come on here and say. I am so jealous of your comments. Man you are so loved!

blondevue... said...

I take it the closet is on standby? :0)