Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye Bek and Jermy ):

At the Airport...


the guys had to re-package the fish in a box because the attendant said the styrofoam cooler wouldnt make it...

i watched the girls and snapped pictures while everybody was busy...









































my adorable husband sporting his new jacket i bought him for christmas...isnt he a hunk?hehehe...i dont think anybody says hunk anymore...im a dork...



stop taking my picture...your embarressing me...
bek wouldnt let me take her picture...so this is what she gets(:
why are we so happy???
thats more like it...
what a cute family
snuggling bear-bear...so cute(:



















4 comments:

Jenn said...

WAHHHHHH I miss them SOOOO MUCH!!!

Grammie Kim said...

Awww...such cute pictures. I am going to start blogging. Starting right now...
I miss the kids (big and little) already!

Anonymous said...

So sad to see them go. But great pictures.

blondevue... said...

So glad you got to see them!!
Bek looks wonderful! Glad you posted pictures of her :) We don't see them to often on her blog :~)
Love the ones of the two of you.
And my, what adorable kids you guys have! :D