Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Resolutions

1.Be faithful to my Bible reading EVERYDAY
2.Lose my last 18 pounds.(so far ive lost about 30)
3.Learn how to sew better
4.Try my hardest to keep an upbeat attitude,and be more thankful for the good things in my life,rather than dwelling on past hurts and wrongs
5.Make some new freinds
6.Spend more time loving,and less time hating
7.I pray that the Lord will strengthen my convictions and love for Him this year,and that i can be a better witness for Him throughout this new year...not only to the lost,but also to my own family and freinds.
8.Get rid of people and baggage in my life that are a negative influence to me and my family
9.Drink more water than i did last year!(: hahaha (i drank alot last year,but i think i can do better)
10.Be a better freind
11.Be a better Wife and Helpmeet
12.Be a better Mom
13.Go to Hawiaii with my Loverly
14.Save lots of money on our new budget!!! (: lol
15.Read more and watch less tv
16.Catch up on my scrapbooking...im so behind!!!i dont even have my wedding album done!!!or my baby book!!!i havnt even gotten pictures developed from the past three years!!!holy moly!
17.Decorate my house...there arent any pictures on my walls,and weve been here since august!!!


Heres a few...im sure i could make alot more,but these are a few important ones off the top of my head...Hope you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you have a lot to work at. I'll be praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

I think you got this covered. All things are possible with God's help. I love you Ang and your such a great example as a wife and mother.