Sunday, January 3, 2010

a new 'do for a new year!(:

i tried to get some different angles...its not easy when your trying to take the pic of yourself... anyways...i just got the urge to do something different,and i wanted to get rid of all the old color and start fresh,so i went in the bathroom and got out my scissors and went to town(: i think i like it and its super easy!!!(:




lots of short layers...its hard to see all the layers cuz my hair is so shiny...but my bangs are the longest part(:





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! And you did that all by yourself?!? That's talent!

Grammie Kim said...

Ang, you looks sooo thin in those pictures. look how tapered your face is! I thought you looked like Aunt Ada when I first saw this. :o) (She was a beauty back in the day...)

Mrs.Lambert said...

ah but u dont know my secret cristal...i was a full time hairdreeser for abt 8 years...(:

Hon Rosie said...

Well, from what I can see, it looks SOOO CUTE!!!:):):)
LydiaRose~

Anonymous said...

Ok I just want you to know you caused me to want mine cut now. And I was growing it back out! UGH!!!!!! I love it so much!

blondevue... said...

Ang its pretty!
And you did a pretty good job for cutting it yourself, doing it on other people has to be easier, but it looks great!
Maybe you could write off a trip to Hawaii if you cut my hair when you're here :)
~Tori