Tuesday, August 10, 2010

fun at the fair

for some reason whenever tori is in town we ALWAYS forget to take pictures of our fun times...
but not this time!(: yay!heres a few shots of me and my longest standing friend/sister...weve known each other for 21 years now!(: she's one of the best friends ive ever had.she's a GREAT testimony and an inspiration!i wish i had more friends like her!










Ashley joined us at the end...i cant believe how much she's grown up!she has become such a fun,sweet,and lovely young lady!(:











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you have no idea how much I wish I was there with my best BFF's! I love you all!

Anonymous said...

nice!-natasha

blondevue... said...

Awww Ang I absolutely love our times together. It is a blessing to be able to spend time with you! Your loving spirit and love for the Lord is evident in your life and I'm thankful we are friends. :)
The last two weeks where I've gotten to see you has been awesome, makes me happy we have longer to hang out too! Glad your coming to Hawaii, whooo thats going to be great. :)
Your my heart buddy love you Angela.
tori

Grammie Kim said...

Ooooooooh, pictures of some of my favorite people!!! ;) Love you.