Monday, November 22, 2010

my girl




she was pretty excited about the christmas tree...i snuck out and turned the lights on before she got up that moning












this is her favorite face right now... whenever i tell her to do something she doesnt wanna do,this is what i get...i think she's hoping she can wish me away,but im always still there when she opens them,waiting to make her obey....harharhar
























showing off her "piggy's"









we had alot of fun on our snowboarding date the other night.... unfortunately the cold sucked the life out of my camera battery,so i only got a few pics...the light by the skilift overexposed this one....too bad


























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I love these pictures. The last one made me say "ah!""""
Love you baby!
amber

Grammie Kim said...

That "closed eye" picture of McKinley...cracked me up. She is SUCH a ham.

blondevue... said...

Snowboarding pictures?! As in you guys went snowboarding!? That is beyond cool. beyond, beyond! Its like back to the good ol' days! So Fun!
Glad you guys went. :)
That little girl and her "wish mommy would let me get away with this" look is hilarious! What a QT!

Jenn said...

Glad you had so much fun on your date. I hope you didn't throw your back out trying to pick me up you were so excited. I had a blast with Chubby so you can leave her with me anytime! She is SOOOOOO cute in her closed eyes picture!!!