Thursday, November 11, 2010

PILLOWCASE DRESSES???

I never heard of a pillowcase dress until my sister mentioned them on her blog a few months ago...so i googled them thinking...THAT SOUNDS WEIRD...but...



THEY...ARE...SO CUTE!!!anyways,ive been dying to make one for mac for awhile now,and i found a really easy tutorial at http://freshlypicked.blogspot.com/ and am determined to make one tonight...HOWEVER,i dont have any cute pilowcases,and havnt had time to hit the thrift store...i do have some cute fabric laying around,so i figured,why not make my own pillowcase,and then proceed...so thats my plan.of course it adds an extra step or two,but psssh! no sweat,and my extra fabric get used!(:

Ill try to post a piture once i finish if it turns out!thanx for the idea Bek!I love having creative sisters!(:

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I definitely want to see pictures!! I've seen some that look adorable. Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Harley had one a lady made Harley. It was sweet and someday maybe I'll have a neice that can wear it..

Deidre said...

You def need to follow this blog: http://www.makeit-loveit.com/

she has all kinds of repurposing ideas for dresses/shirts/whatever!

Love it!