Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Pictures

I always miss the Humpreys,but especially on thanksgiving.We always spent thanksgiving with them,and this time of year makes me wish things were different.But I guess change is necessary in order to grow.Our family had a lovely thanksgiving dinner at mom and dads this past thursday,lots of food,football,laughs,family and friends!!!






the Heidi and the Anthony Wiles

what a freak



he tried to invade my every picture




not sure what this was all about...





the beautiful brandt women










Big blue eyes!!!(Fritz)






the football watchers





love my sister














excited about dessert






















Josh's turkeys...






















she always gets all jitterey around the camera


















we adopted a sister im this pic









beautiful picture of these girls





















"HEY!!!!" like mother like daughter...














gross






















she didnt wanna take a picture with me...stinker











ornery as usual


















fine ill be a stinker too!










































the reubenator






this was AFTER NAP hair(:






























these boys sure do love their uncle tony




















sweet tash and is that baby #...3?!?! (:



























officer mcbroom



















my lovely parents...so sweet to host thanksgiving dinner in their home






















there are no words...















love the two littles in this one...










































deep fried turkey...mmm....



















ive been blessed to have known and learned from natasha these past few years...she's a special lady




















so happy to be watching the cowboys...





















































group hug...poor little tards



















kate was sick :( poor baby....she's such a pretty girl(:













so gross man

















stockpiling desserts


























































my all time favorite...absolutely priceless

















































































not sure how we got two of jonny......











































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos!

Grammie Kim said...

I am glad you girls snapped lots of pictures. I don't ever seem to take any. Silly me!

LydiaRose~ said...

What cute little turkey cookies!!!
Looks like ya'll had fun. :)

blondevue... said...

I can't figure out which ones I like best cause I like them all!!!
The one with Mac in her high chair with Your phone cracks me up!!!
And the pics of all you guys with Natasha!! Awww.
Cool pictures of Anthony and Phil and I think Ruben is starting to look like Jonathan!! Wow.
These kids need to come to Hawaii to visit me before they're grown!
Thankful and glad I got to see you guys this month. It was a blessing to my soul. :)
That pumpkin bread looks mighty fine!!!
Love ya ang.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Ang! I had a good time, thanks! Natasha